Will Brown Schoolhouse Restaurant
The restaurant is located in the Old Schoolhouse building which is full of character and ambience. It is widely regarded as one of Northern Ireland's greatest restaurants.
Will Brown started his cooking career in London with Marco Pierre White at the Mirabelle in Mayfair aged 17. He then returned to Belfast were he worked in the well established Roscoff under Paul Rankin. He then moved to London and during a 3 year stint he worked at The Square a two Michelin star restaurant in Mayfair and The Glasshouse.
Having retained 2 AA rosettes and a Michelin Bib Gourmand since 2014, our menus celebrate some of the finest Northern Irish produce and Strangford Lough seafood – traditional flavours are blended in a light, imaginative way, with exquisite ingredients that speak for themselves
Closed Monday & Tuesday
Wed - Sat: 12.30 to 3.30pm / 5.30 to 10,00pm
Sunday: 12.30 - 6.30pm
- Michelin Bib Gourmand 2014, 2015 & 2016
- 2 AA Rosettes 2015 & 2016
- Great British Menu Finalist 2014
- Listed in Good Food Guide 2015
- John and Sally McKenna Guides Top 100 in Ireland 2015
- Listed in Michelin Guide 2016
- YesChef Best Restaurant in Ireland
- YesChef Best Chef in Ulster
- Winner of Grub Club 2015